Friday, September 26, 2014

Avatar of Menoth Conversion: Finished.....for now

This conversion has actually been painted and finished for quite some time now but I've never posted it because I had plans to go back and change a few minor things but after several months I just can't seem to get back to it with all the other models that need my attention. So, here it is. I think it looks pretty great and I'm very pleased with it. It's not perfect and I probably would do a thing or two different if I did it again but overall I think it turned out pretty good. Quite a few people have said that they think the mid section needs a bit more attention and beefed up a bit. I was planning on going back to pay a little more attention to that and I probably will at some point but in the mean time it's done enough and looks great on the table.














No comments:

Post a Comment