Saturday, March 21, 2015

Vampire Counts: Zombie Dragon/Terrorgheist Finished!

This model has taken me forever to get finished. I think I first purchased and began work on it back in August of 2014! I spent a lot of time initially working on the magnetizing and alterations to make both heads work and the wings be removable. I also spent quite a bit of time on the base construction. If you missed that post you can find it here. Painting for Warmachine/Hordes leagues are to blame as well for taking so long to finish this model. However, it is finally finished and I'm very pleased with how it has turned out.










 Here's a couple shots showing were the wings and heads are magnetized. I also magnetized the Vampire Lord so I can also use him mounted on a horse as well.