Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Legion of Everblight Paint Scheme Test Model

Been slapping paint on spare models to try out different paint schemes for my Legion force I'm working on. I think I've settled on something and I painted up a Shredder to try it out on. It's not based yet and I'll probably touch up a few more things on the model, but I think I like the scheme. I am finding it difficult to photograph the blue. Lighting and background have to be just right in order for the colors to come through accurately in the picture. This is the best I could get. The colors are relatively close but the contrast in shading on the blue is a little lost and the scales just look dark red when they are really closer to a dark magenta. Anyways, I'll figure out how to photograph it better/photoshop it so it's more accurate to seeing it in person.





No comments:

Post a Comment