Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Legion of Everblight Ravagore

     Painting has been a little slow going on my Legion force. Up till recently I have been painting all my beasts at the same time assembly line style. However,  I just wanted to get something finished so I stopped on the Carnivean, the Angelius, and the 2 other sets of magnetized arms and heads for the heavy beast kit and just concentrated on finishing one beast body and the magnetized Ravagore arms and head. I'm happy with the way it turned out overall and my first attempt at painting flames worked out as well.





2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing! I think the fire came out particularly well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'm really enjoying painting Legion. Glad you like the fire; my first time painting flames.

      Delete