Friday, September 22, 2017

Warhammer 40k: Scratch Built Space Marines Razorbacks Part 3

In Part 2 we covered casting the weapons loadouts for the tanks. In this part everything comes together and I now have 3 scratch built razorbacks ready for paint. I have one more tank that I'm still working on. 90% of the components are already made. I just have to put it all together. I'm also working on putting together the original kit as well so once I'm finished I'll have 5 in total. So, without further ado here's what I have.





As you can see I "stretched" some of the bits from the kit to add a few more finer details to each tank. All the weapon loadouts are magnetized and can be swapped out from tank to tank.

The next tank below is the first tank that I worked on in Part 1 and is a little different from the other two. Specifically, the side sponsons were scratch built instead of cast.


Next steps are to get some paint on these! Part 4 will wrap this project up with the tanks all finished up.

No comments:

Post a Comment