Thursday, January 10, 2013

Finished my Min. Choir Unit...... finally

     It's been hard finding the time to paint for any amount of extended time so I've had to paint these guys a little bit at a time here and there. They are done though, finally! Just finished this morning, my min. choir.






These are the first models that I have marked forward arc on. I hadn't done so on models in the past because I just didn't care for the way it looked. I thought and read a bunch on different ways to do it that would be subtle and not take away from the model. I ended up thinking that maybe just a thin line of gloss over the flat finish of the rest of the base would be noticeable only if you were looking for it. It turned out well and is just noticeable enough to be useful but without standing out.